This research was supported by the United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation Grant No. 94-49 (Principal Investigators: Arie Shirom, Richard H. Price, and Amiram Vinokur).
Self-Efficacy as a Moderator of the Effects of Job-Search Workshops on Re-Employment: A Field Experiment1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1778–1804, July 2008
How to Cite
Shirom, A., Vinokur, A. and Price, R. (2008), Self-Efficacy as a Moderator of the Effects of Job-Search Workshops on Re-Employment: A Field Experiment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1778–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00369.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!