G. Shawn Reynolds is now at Attitudes Ghana, Accra, Ghana. Wayne E. K. Lehman is now at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. This study was supported by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Grant DA04390 to Wayne E. K. Lehman. The interpretations and conclusions, however, do not necessarily represent the position of NIDA or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Workgroup Temperance of Alcohol and Safety Climate Moderate the Cognitive Effects of Workplace Substance-Abuse Prevention1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1827–1866, July 2008
How to Cite
Reynolds, G. S. and Lehman, W. E. K. (2008), Workgroup Temperance of Alcohol and Safety Climate Moderate the Cognitive Effects of Workplace Substance-Abuse Prevention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1827–1866. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00371.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!