The authors thank the children, parents, and staff at the UCCS Family Development Center; as well as Kristina Fritz, Jenny Rains, and Sara Christianson. This work was supported in part by a University of Colorado Research and Creative Works grant to the first author.
The Effects of Adult Suggestion and Child Consistency on Young Children's Reports1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1905–1920, July 2008
How to Cite
Gilstrap, L. L., Laub, C., Zierten, E. A. and Mueller-Johnson, K. U. (2008), The Effects of Adult Suggestion and Child Consistency on Young Children's Reports. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 1905–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00373.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!