Completion of this paper was assisted by study leave that was granted by the University of Leicester. The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of Catherine Metianu in data collection for the study.
Young People's Musical Taste: Relationship With Gender and Gender-Related Traits1
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2039–2055, August 2008
How to Cite
Colley, A. (2008), Young People's Musical Taste: Relationship With Gender and Gender-Related Traits. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2039–2055. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00379.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!