This work was supported by the UPRES Education, Cognition, and Development (Nantes University), the UMR Work and Cognition (Mirail University), the SAFE European Network of Excellence, and the Laboratory of Ethics and Work (EPHE).
New Age Beliefs and Societal Risk Perception1
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2056–2071, August 2008
How to Cite
Chauvin, B., Hermand, D. and Mullet, E. (2008), New Age Beliefs and Societal Risk Perception. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2056–2071. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00380.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!