The research reported in this article was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)/International Graduate College (IGC), “Conflict and Cooperation Between Groups: Perspectives From Social and Developmental Psychology.” The authors thank Rupert Brown and Steffen Giessner for their comments on an earlier draft of the article, and Katrin Wodzicki for her help with data collection.
When Do Employees Identify? An Analysis of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Predictors of Training Group and Organizational Identification1
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2132–2151, August 2008
How to Cite
Eisenbeiss, K. K. and Otten, S. (2008), When Do Employees Identify? An Analysis of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Predictors of Training Group and Organizational Identification. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2132–2151. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00384.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!