The Relationship Between Emotional Resources and Emotional Labor: An Exploratory Study
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 2410–2439, October 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Prati, L. M., Perrewé, P. L. and Ferris, G. R. (2008), The Relationship Between Emotional Resources and Emotional Labor: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2410–2439. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00398.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!