The authors contributed equally to this manuscript, and the order of the authors is alphabetical. Portions of this paper are based on a poster that was presented at the April 2007 meeting of the Society of Industrial Organizational Psychology Conference, New York, NY.
Views of Managerial Derailment From Above and Below: The Importance of a Good Relationship With Upper Management and Putting People at Ease1
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 2469–2494, October 2008
How to Cite
Gentry, W. A. and Shanock, L. R. (2008), Views of Managerial Derailment From Above and Below: The Importance of a Good Relationship With Upper Management and Putting People at Ease. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2469–2494. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00400.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!