The authors thank Jeffrey Katz, James Shanteau, and Rickey Thomas for their helpful comments on previous drafts of the manuscript. This research was partially supported by the Office of Naval Research Grant #N00014-00-10769.
Norming and Performing: Using Microworlds to Understand the Relationship Between Team Cohesiveness and Performance1
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 2574–2593, October 2008
How to Cite
Fullagar, C. J. and Egleston, D. O. (2008), Norming and Performing: Using Microworlds to Understand the Relationship Between Team Cohesiveness and Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2574–2593. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00404.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!