Leader Affective Displays and Attributions of Charisma: The Role of Arousal
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 2594–2614, October 2008
How to Cite
Damen, F., Van Knippenberg, D. and Van Knippenberg, B. (2008), Leader Affective Displays and Attributions of Charisma: The Role of Arousal. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2594–2614. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00405.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!