This research was funded by a pilot grant to Eugene Borgida from the Minnesota Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center (TTURC), NCI/NIDA P50 DA-13333. Portions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL, April 2004. The authors thank the Minnesota Center for Survey Research for their administration of the survey, and the Minnesota TTURC for its support. We also thank Mark Zanna and Chris Miller for their comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Understanding Public Attitudes Toward Tobacco Harm Reduction: The Role of Attitude Structure1
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 2615–2635, October 2008
How to Cite
Stark, E., Borgida, E., Kim, A. and Pickens, B. (2008), Understanding Public Attitudes Toward Tobacco Harm Reduction: The Role of Attitude Structure. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2615–2635. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00406.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!