The studies in this manuscript were presented as posters at the 2004 (Chicago, IL) and 2005 (Los Angeles, CA) annual meetings of the American Psychological Society. The authors thank Barry E. Collins, Douglas Cremer, Lisa Gameros, and Tiffany Kleoni for their assistance in preparing the manuscript. This research was supported, in part, by a Faculty Development Grant from Woodbury University.
Sign on the Dotted Line: The Informed Consent Process (ICP) as Induced Compliance1
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2637–2647, November 2008
How to Cite
Swan, D. J. and Collins, M. A. (2008), Sign on the Dotted Line: The Informed Consent Process (ICP) as Induced Compliance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2637–2647. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00407.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!