The authors thank Eyal Aharoni, Andy Beall, Michelle Denni, Alex Dollman, Tim German, Crystal Hoyt, Jack Loomis, Kim Swinth, Max Weisbuch, and Ariana Young for their comments on this paper; as well as Meg Brzezinska, Kelly Eversole, Nicole Moler, Mike Raimundo, and Annabelle Vicente for their assistance in data collection. The present research was sponsored in part by NSF Award SBE-9873432.
Self-Representations in Immersive Virtual Environments1
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2673–2690, November 2008
How to Cite
Bailenson, J. N., Blascovich, J. and Guadagno, R. E. (2008), Self-Representations in Immersive Virtual Environments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2673–2690. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00409.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!