This research was supported by the research funding program of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (DIPUC #2921 108); by AleChile Cooperative Research Grant (415-RC-Alechile) funded by the National Commission of Scientific and Technological Research, Chile; and the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst, Germany. Preliminary reports of these data were presented at IVth Ibero-American Congress in Chile, July 2004. The data presented in this paper were collected as part of the first author's thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the master's degree of in psychology at the Faculty of Social Sciences at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, July 2003.
Promoting Positive Attitudes Toward People With Down Syndrome: The Benefit of School Inclusion Programs1
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2710–2736, November 2008
How to Cite
Sirlopú, D., González, R., Bohner, G., Siebler, F., Ordóñez, G., Millar, A., Torres, D. and De Tezanos-Pinto, P. (2008), Promoting Positive Attitudes Toward People With Down Syndrome: The Benefit of School Inclusion Programs. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2710–2736. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00411.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!