This research was conducted in part when both authors were at New York University. The authors acknowledge the invaluable assistance of Annette Flippen, Scott Eggebeen, Barry Cohen, James Freeman, Sharon Discorfano, Gwen Seidman, and Marisa Forbes.
Information Regarding Social-Sexual Behavior as an Antecedent to Perceptions of Ineffectiveness in the Workplace1
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 2787–2820, November 2008
How to Cite
Liberman, B. E. and Okimoto, T. G. (2008), Information Regarding Social-Sexual Behavior as an Antecedent to Perceptions of Ineffectiveness in the Workplace. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2787–2820. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00414.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!