The authors thank Karina Martínez Vázquez for conducting some of the surveys. The authors also thank Thomas Hunsberger and Gabriel Dorantes for reviewing the translation of the text into English.
Volcanic Risk Exposure, Feelings of Insecurity, Stress, and Coping Strategies in México1
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 2885–2902, December 2008
How to Cite
Esperanza, L.-V., Luisa, M. M., Fabiola, F.-E. and Adriana, P. (2008), Volcanic Risk Exposure, Feelings of Insecurity, Stress, and Coping Strategies in México. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 2885–2902. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00417.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!