Funding for this study was provided by the Department of Management, School of Accountancy, the Ponder Fund, and the Graduate School of the University of Missouri. The authors thank Felissa Lee, Chris Robert, and Sharon Wu for their assistance.
Third-Party Dispute Resolution in India and the United States1
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 3075–3100, December 2008
How to Cite
Wall, J. A., Arunachalam, V. and Callister, R. R. (2008), Third-Party Dispute Resolution in India and the United States. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 38: 3075–3100. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2008.00426.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!