This research was supported by a Baruch College Eugene M. Lang Fellowship to Kristin L. Sommer and a National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates Award (#0097405) to Richard Wiener and Kristin L. Sommer.
Narcissism and Cardiovascular Reactivity to Rejection Imagery1
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1083–1115, May 2009
How to Cite
Sommer, K. L., Kirkland, K. L., Newman, S. R., Estrella, P. and Andreassi, J. L. (2009), Narcissism and Cardiovascular Reactivity to Rejection Imagery. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 1083–1115. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00473.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!