This project was supported by a University of Otago research grant to the second author. The authors thank Natasha Pomeroy, Ben McEachen, Kirsty Pinder, and Vincent Waide for their invaluable assistance. They also thank two anonymous reviewers and Andrew Baum for their constructive comments.
Attitudes and Attributions Associated With Female and Male Partner Violence1
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1481–1512, July 2009
How to Cite
Robertson, K. and Murachver, T. (2009), Attitudes and Attributions Associated With Female and Male Partner Violence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 1481–1512. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00492.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!