The authors thank Kyra Blanchette, Christina Botti, Jonathan Gilson, Heather Kirkorian, Erin O'Reilly, Ryan Porell, Jessica Singer, Calee Spinney, Kimberly Sullivan, Hannah Sussman, Tara Terenzi, Andrea Trombley, Rachel Weinstein, and Carey Wellman for their help. Portions of this paper were presented at the UNH Undergraduate Research Conference, Durham, NH, May 2004.
In the Eye of the Beholder: Do Behavior and Character Affect Victim and Perpetrator Responsibility for Acquaintance Rape?1
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1513–1535, July 2009
How to Cite
Cohn, E. S., Dupuis, E. C. and Brown, T. M. (2009), In the Eye of the Beholder: Do Behavior and Character Affect Victim and Perpetrator Responsibility for Acquaintance Rape?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 1513–1535. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00493.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!