The authors thank Masao Yogo at Doshisha University for his full support with data collection for the present study.
Solving the Dilemma: Family Communication About Organ Donation Among Chinese, Japanese, and Caucasian American College Students1
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1639–1659, July 2009
How to Cite
Wu, A. M. S. and Tang, C. S. (2009), Solving the Dilemma: Family Communication About Organ Donation Among Chinese, Japanese, and Caucasian American College Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 1639–1659. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00498.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!