This study was conducted with the assistance of a research grant awarded by the Ayuntamiento de Burgos (Spain) and by the MICT (BSO2001-1236-C07-02). The authors thank Andrew Baum and two anonymous reviewers for their useful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Predictive Factors of Ethnic Prejudice Toward Immigrants in a Representative Subsample of Spanish Young People1
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1690–1717, July 2009
How to Cite
González-Castro, J. L., Ubillos, S. and Ibáñez, J. (2009), Predictive Factors of Ethnic Prejudice Toward Immigrants in a Representative Subsample of Spanish Young People. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 1690–1717. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00500.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!