This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council to the first author.
The Influence of Identification Decision and DNA Evidence on Juror Decision Making1
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 2069–2088, September 2009
How to Cite
Pozzulo, J. D., Lemieux, J. M. T., Wilson, A., Crescini, C. and Girardi, A. (2009), The Influence of Identification Decision and DNA Evidence on Juror Decision Making. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2069–2088. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00516.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!