Support for this project was provided by Gordon Walker (Chair) and the 2004 Research Grant Committee of the Faculty of Law and Management, La Trobe University.
Workplace Bullying and Intention to Leave Among Schoolteachers in China: The Mediating Effect of Affective Commitment1
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 2106–2127, September 2009
How to Cite
McCormack, D., Casimir, G., Djurkovic, N. and Yang, L. (2009), Workplace Bullying and Intention to Leave Among Schoolteachers in China: The Mediating Effect of Affective Commitment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2106–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00518.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!