This paper was presented as a part of a symposium at the 20th annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Los Angeles, CA, April 2005.
Rater Effects and Attitudinal Barriers Affecting People With Disabilities in Personnel Selection1
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 2236–2274, September 2009
How to Cite
Leasher, M. K., Miller, C. E. and Gooden, M. P. (2009), Rater Effects and Attitudinal Barriers Affecting People With Disabilities in Personnel Selection. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2236–2274. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00523.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!