The authors thank the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments, as well as Victor Iglesias and Ana María Díaz for their invaluable advice. This research received funding from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MEC-04-SEJ-05267).
Customer Satisfaction and Switching Barriers: Effects on Repurchase Intentions, Positive Recommendations, and Price Tolerance1
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 2275–2302, October 2009
How to Cite
Vázquez-Casielles, R., Suárez-Álvarez, L. and Del Río-Lanza, A. B. (2009), Customer Satisfaction and Switching Barriers: Effects on Repurchase Intentions, Positive Recommendations, and Price Tolerance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2275–2302. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00526.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!