Study 1 was completed in partial fulfillment of a dissertation requirement. I would like to thank my advisor (Charles O'Reilly) and my reading committee members (Lara Tiedens and Maggie Neale) for their invaluable comments and suggestions regarding my work. I am grateful to Daniel Feldman, Melenie Lankau, Robert Hirschfeld, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on a previous draft of this manuscript.
Workplace Expression of Emotions and Escalation of Commitment1
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 2396–2424, October 2009
How to Cite
O'Neill, O. A. (2009), Workplace Expression of Emotions and Escalation of Commitment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2396–2424. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00531.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!