This research was supported by a grant from the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin to the second author, and by NIMH Grant F32 MH071971 to the first author.
Body Objectification, MTV, and Psychological Outcomes Among Female Adolescents1
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2840–2858, December 2009
How to Cite
Grabe, S. and Hyde, J. S. (2009), Body Objectification, MTV, and Psychological Outcomes Among Female Adolescents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2840–2858. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00552.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!