The earlier findings of this research were presented at the conference of European Association of Consumer Research and at the annual meeting of the Association of Consumer Research. The authors thank the conference audience and the reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions. The authors also appreciate the financial support of the National Science Council, Republic of China.
Framing Charity Advertising: Influences of Message Framing, Image Valence, and Temporal Framing on a Charitable Appeal1
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2910–2935, December 2009
How to Cite
Chang, C.-T. and Lee, Y.-K. (2009), Framing Charity Advertising: Influences of Message Framing, Image Valence, and Temporal Framing on a Charitable Appeal. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 39: 2910–2935. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00555.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!