An earlier version of this report was presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Society, June 2002, New Orleans, LA.
Social Representations of AIDS: Pictures in Abnormal Psychology Textbooks, 1984–20051
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 13–35, January 2010
How to Cite
Schoeneman, T. J., Schoeneman-Morris, K. A., Obradovic, J. and Beecher-Flad, L. (2010), Social Representations of AIDS: Pictures in Abnormal Psychology Textbooks, 1984–2005. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 13–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00561.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!