The authors appreciate the support of the able research assistants at Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing, China. This work was supported by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China, (Project Grant #LU3404/05H) to the second author.
Team Training in China: Testing and Applying the Theory of Cooperation and Competition1
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 101–134, January 2010
How to Cite
Lu, J.-F., Tjosvold, D. and Shi, K. (2010), Team Training in China: Testing and Applying the Theory of Cooperation and Competition. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 101–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00565.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!