Does Outcome Favorability Affect Procedural Fairness as a Result of Self-Serving Attributions?
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 182–194, January 2010
How to Cite
Francis-Gladney, L., Magner, N. R. and Welker, R. B. (2010), Does Outcome Favorability Affect Procedural Fairness as a Result of Self-Serving Attributions?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 182–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00569.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!