The authors made an equal contribution to the article, and the order of authorship was decided by a coin toss. The authors thank Peter Carnevale, Yimoon Choi, Reeshad Dalal, Ralph Evans, Sam Fraidin, Chu Kim-Prieto, Pat Laughlin, Jong Taek Lee, Hye Kyung Park, Seungho Shin, and Travis Sola for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of the article.
A Comparison of Hindsight Bias in Groups and Individuals: The Moderating Role of Plausibility
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 325–343, February 2010
How to Cite
Choi, D.-W. and Choi, I. (2010), A Comparison of Hindsight Bias in Groups and Individuals: The Moderating Role of Plausibility. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 325–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00576.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!