Psychological Resources and Attitudes Toward People With Physical Disabilities
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 389–401, February 2010
How to Cite
Keller, C. and Siegrist, M. (2010), Psychological Resources and Attitudes Toward People With Physical Disabilities. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 389–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00579.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!