The author thanks Yaniv Feldman for his invaluable research assistance. He is also grateful to Uri Ben-Zion, Michel Andre Marechal, two anonymous referees, and participants in the 2007 Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting of the Economic Science Association in Osaka, Japan, and the International Conference on Reciprocity: Theories and Facts in Verbania, Italy, for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Phillipe Monaster Center for Economic Research is gratefully acknowledged.
Tipping Motivations and Behavior in the U.S. and Israel
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 421–457, February 2010
How to Cite
Azar, O. H. (2010), Tipping Motivations and Behavior in the U.S. and Israel. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 421–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00581.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!