The author thanks Yaniv Feldman for his invaluable research assistance. He is also grateful to Uri Ben-Zion, Michel Andre Marechal, two anonymous referees, and participants in the 2007 Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting of the Economic Science Association in Osaka, Japan, and the International Conference on Reciprocity: Theories and Facts in Verbania, Italy, for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Phillipe Monaster Center for Economic Research is gratefully acknowledged.
Tipping Motivations and Behavior in the U.S. and Israel
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 421–457, February 2010
How to Cite
Azar, O. H. (2010), Tipping Motivations and Behavior in the U.S. and Israel. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 421–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2009.00581.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!