Preparation of this article was supported by National Science Foundation Award 0620207 to Jared Curhan. The authors thank Max Bazerman for his helpful comments on the project.
The Objective Value of Subjective Value: A Multi-Round Negotiation Study
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 690–709, March 2010
How to Cite
Curhan, J. R., Elfenbein, H. A. and Eisenkraft, N. (2010), The Objective Value of Subjective Value: A Multi-Round Negotiation Study. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 690–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00593.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!