I would like to thank two anonymous reviewers and the editor for their useful suggestions and comments. The financial support from Jan Wallanders and the Tom Hedelius Foundation is appreciated.
Muslim Discrimination: Evidence From Two Lost-Letter Experiments
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 888–898, April 2010
How to Cite
Ahmed, A. M. (2010), Muslim Discrimination: Evidence From Two Lost-Letter Experiments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 888–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00602.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!