But I'm No Bigot: How Prejudiced White Americans Maintain Unprejudiced Self-Images
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 917–946, April 2010
How to Cite
O'Brien, L. T., Crandall, C. S., Horstman-Reser, A., Warner, R., Alsbrooks, A. and Blodorn, A. (2010), But I'm No Bigot: How Prejudiced White Americans Maintain Unprejudiced Self-Images. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 917–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00604.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!