The authors thank Ben Williams, Colleen Beazeau, John Price, Scott Beazeau, and Ian Putnam for their help in creating the materials. The authors also thank Helena Kadlec and Mike Hunter for their statistical advice; Debbie Matheson and Heather Davidson for their help with data collection; and John Price and Stephen Michael for reading earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Alibi Believability: The Effect of Prior Convictions and Judicial Instructions
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1054–1084, May 2010
How to Cite
Allison, M. and Brimacombe, C. A. E. (2010), Alibi Believability: The Effect of Prior Convictions and Judicial Instructions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1054–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00610.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!