Research for this paper was completed as part of the author's Master's requirements for the Institute of Social Psychology at the London School of Economics. The author acknowledges the contributions of an anonymous reviewer, and thanks Catherine Campbell (MSc supervisor) for her contributions as well as her ongoing support and wisdom.
Are the Sectors Compatible? International Development Work and Lessons for a Business–Nonprofit Partnership Framework
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1106–1122, May 2010
How to Cite
Mannell, J. (2010), Are the Sectors Compatible? International Development Work and Lessons for a Business–Nonprofit Partnership Framework. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1106–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00612.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!