The authors express their appreciation to two anonymous reviewers and to the editor for their helpful comments and suggestions. The authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
What Matters in Social Accounts? The Roles of Account Specificity, Source Expertise, and Outcome Loss on Acceptance
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1203–1234, May 2010
How to Cite
Frey, F. M. and Cobb, A. T. (2010), What Matters in Social Accounts? The Roles of Account Specificity, Source Expertise, and Outcome Loss on Acceptance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1203–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00616.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!