This paper is intended to promote the exchange of ideas among researchers and policy makers. The views expressed here are part of ongoing research and analysis and do not necessarily reflect the position of the U.S. Department of the Army.
When Does Soldier Patriotism or Nationalism Matter? The Role of Transformational Small-Unit Leaders
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. No claims to original US government works
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1235–1257, May 2010
How to Cite
Griffith, J. (2010), When Does Soldier Patriotism or Nationalism Matter? The Role of Transformational Small-Unit Leaders. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1235–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00617.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!