The Use of Cognitive Mapping in Eliciting and Evaluating Group Cognitions
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1258–1291, May 2010
How to Cite
Curşeu, P. L., Schalk, R. and Schruijer, S. (2010), The Use of Cognitive Mapping in Eliciting and Evaluating Group Cognitions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1258–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00618.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!