This research was conducted by Michèle Lustman in partial fulfillment of M.A. degree requirements of York University. D. L. Wiesenthal was supported by an AUTO21 grant. The authors thank Lisa Fiksenbaum and Mirka Ondrack for their assistance.
Narcissism and Aggressive Driving: Is an Inflated View of the Self a Road Hazard?
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1423–1449, June 2010
How to Cite
Lustman, M., Wiesenthal, D. L. and Flett, G. L. (2010), Narcissism and Aggressive Driving: Is an Inflated View of the Self a Road Hazard?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1423–1449. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00624.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!