Effects of Implementation Intentions Linking Suppression of Alcohol Consumption to Socializing Goals on Alcohol-Related Decisions
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1618–1634, July 2010
How to Cite
Chatzisarantis, N. L. D. and Hagger, M. S. (2010), Effects of Implementation Intentions Linking Suppression of Alcohol Consumption to Socializing Goals on Alcohol-Related Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1618–1634. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00632.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!