“You'll Face Discrimination Wherever You Go”: Student Athletes’ Intentions to Enter the Coaching Profession
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 1708–1727, July 2010
How to Cite
Cunningham, G. B. and Singer, J. N. (2010), “You'll Face Discrimination Wherever You Go”: Student Athletes’ Intentions to Enter the Coaching Profession. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1708–1727. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00636.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!