Values and Commitment: A Test of Schwartz's Human Values Theory Among Arab Teachers in Israel
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Author. Journal of Applied Social Psychology © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1921–1947, August 2010
How to Cite
Cohen, A. (2010), Values and Commitment: A Test of Schwartz's Human Values Theory Among Arab Teachers in Israel. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 1921–1947. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00645.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!