If We Produce Discrepancies, Then How? Testing a Computational Process Model of Positive Goal Revision
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 Copyright the Authors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 2201–2231, September 2010
How to Cite
Scherbaum, C. A. and Vancouver, J. B. (2010), If We Produce Discrepancies, Then How? Testing a Computational Process Model of Positive Goal Revision. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 2201–2231. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00656.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!