The Role of Psychological Distance in the Formation of Fairness Judgments
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2888–2903, November 2010
How to Cite
Anderson, W. D. and Patterson, M. (2010), The Role of Psychological Distance in the Formation of Fairness Judgments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 2888–2903. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00685.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!