The authors thank Cindy Gallois for her insightful feedback on an earlier draft of the paper, and Patrick James Garcia for proofreading the final version. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 114th annual convention of the American Psychological Association, New Orleans, LA, August 2006.
The Role of Culture, Workgroup Membership, and Organizational Status on Cooperation and Trust: An Experimental Investigation
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2947–2968, December 2010
How to Cite
Loh, J. I., Smith, J. R. and Restubog, S. L. D. (2010), The Role of Culture, Workgroup Membership, and Organizational Status on Cooperation and Trust: An Experimental Investigation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 2947–2968. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00688.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!