The authors thank Cindy Gallois for her insightful feedback on an earlier draft of the paper, and Patrick James Garcia for proofreading the final version. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 114th annual convention of the American Psychological Association, New Orleans, LA, August 2006.
The Role of Culture, Workgroup Membership, and Organizational Status on Cooperation and Trust: An Experimental Investigation
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 2947–2968, December 2010
How to Cite
Loh, J. I., Smith, J. R. and Restubog, S. L. D. (2010), The Role of Culture, Workgroup Membership, and Organizational Status on Cooperation and Trust: An Experimental Investigation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40: 2947–2968. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2010.00688.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!